Snub

sir-ryan-lancelot:

officialfrenchtoast:

modern day rebels

This makes me happy

death-by-lulz:

Featured on a 1000Notes.com blog

Only one day left to enter a contest.  Gotta draw, draw, draw…….My entry is about 65% done.  Guess who’s staying up late tomorrow night as well….eh…the other 35% should be easier.

Good thing I don’t work until 4 tomorrow either.  Hope I wake up early enough to accomplish something.

Night Tumblr.

gengar-bot:

unperceptible:

"how would you describe yourself"

image

image

tevlek:

bluedogeyes:

Iron Giant Ready to Rock by wagadog

The costume was made to be at a nighttime party outdoors - so that all the black I was wearing would disappear into the background.

-screams-

-screams louder-

cheesiest-of-hams:

huliia:

 Fly my pretties.

Batman you lil’ shit.

cheesiest-of-hams:

huliia:

image Fly my pretties.

Batman you lil’ shit.

isopodde:

SEPHIROTH RETURNS IN HIS FINAL FORM:

REFIROTH

death-by-lulz:

forloveofcock:

Sometimes, that’s just how life swallows you up whole.

Featured on a 1000Notes.com blog

death-by-lulz:

forloveofcock:

Sometimes, that’s just how life swallows you up whole.

Featured on a 1000Notes.com blog